Ok....so here's where I make a horribly embarrassing confession. Are you ready??.....
I've been know in the past..... maybe.....once or twice.....to finish a task and have gone to cross it off my list- only to discover it wasn't on my list in the first place and so.....DRAMATIC PAUSE......I'll write it down anyway and cross it off......HUGE GASP.......I know, I know I'm what they call CRAZY!! Yikes!
So in light of my list loving I've decided to make a list of 27 things I want to accomplish this year before I turn 28. I got this idea from The Well-Rounded Woman who posted it on the "Works For Me Wednesdays" edition over at Rocks in My Dryer. So here goes....
- Take a quilting class
- Clean out my deep freezer
- Organize the basement pantry
Plan a romantic trip away with Chris
- Learn to play guitar
- Finish my son's baby book
- Finish my daughter's baby book
- Finish the baby's baby book
- Start running....(at least 3 times a week)
- Read my camera's instruction manuel
- Crochet a blanket
- Lose 10 lbs.....or more :)
- Buy some frames to display the kids artwork
- Pull out the bread-maker and make some yummy homemade bread. (I'm embarrassed to admit I've had it for 4 years and never used it-YIKES)
Make some cupcakes (or other yummy treat) and drop them off unexpectedly at a friends house, just to say we love ya!
- Read a novel a month
Get a facial with my sister
- Go to the spa with my mother-in-law
Go through our closets and give away some clothes Go through the playroom and choose some toys to give away
- Take a family trip to Banff
- Go to a Flames game
Go to a concert or theater show Cook a turkey in the middle of the week Make a no-sew fleece blanket for each of the kids
- Plan a monthly date night with Chris
- Spend time everyday with God