December flew by so fast. With the flu and yucky colds going through our home, along with all our Christmas preparations, I have not had very much time to just sit down and take some time for me!
So, here I am trying to take some time for me by writing. In fact that will be my very first resolution! I haven't ever been too concerned with making resolutions, but this year I want to try to focus in on a few things I would like to see happen in this next year. So here goes.....
- write on my blog every day
- become more domestic:) Try to have homemade dinners at least 5 nights a week, in a perfect world eating out will be a real treat....very once in a blue moon!
- watch less T.V, read the bible more and pursue a closer relationship with my savior
- get inspired, write lyrics
- spend time everyday reading with my kids, encourage my son's love for books
- begin journaling with Chris
- clean out the basement (which may actually take ALL year!!)
- exercise at least every other day
2008 will be a year of new beginnings, a year of awakened dreams. I believe God will use me in some awesome ways and I pray that I would be sensitive to his voice!