I took that picture this morning looking outside our front door. On the bright side, we are listening to Christmas music and the snow just makes it that much better!
2. I am VERY thankful that I had enough foresight to do a big grocery shopping trip yesterday. Whew.
3. My little sis got hitched on Saturday! It was a beautiful day and I am so happy for her and her new hubby :) Their wedding was just perfect. Here's a sneak peek at some amazing pictures from her photographer-Mark. Isn't she just stunning?!
4. I officially have 100 days left until babe's due date! WooHoo! All three kids were 3 weeks early though... so maybe I only have 80 or so days left? I'd be ok with that. Although I am preparing myself for the possibility that this little one may just be a monkey and end up being a week overdue. But let's all pray that that doesn't happen, k?
5. We are still undecided on baby names. Oh the pressure...we have a few possibilities, but I'm really bad at committing. Our youngest was nameless for over an hour in the hospital. Poor thing.
6. My Christmas list is looking pretty sad. I have only crossed off one thing. (Christmas PJs for everyone.) I really need to get cracking in the next couple weeks to get everything done by December. How are you doing with your list?
7. I am so excited to be taking part in my very first Christmas cookie exchange. I'm having a really hard time deciding what type of cookie to bake though. We are making a dozen cookies for each lady participating, and tomorrow we'll hear the official number of people, but so far I'll be needing to make at least 12 dozen (of the same type) of cookies.
Gingersnaps, shortbread, toffee crackle, peppermint pinwheels, molasses and sugar cookies are all taken.... Any suggestions? Pretty please?!
8. I am also still planning on doing our Christmas Cookie Countdown (more on that in another post soon!) with the kids again this year. Hopefully my willpower will kick in and I'll be able to resist eating all this baking before we can deliver it.
9. Donald Miller's book 'A Million Miles In a Thousand Years' is currently wrecking me. It is so good.... you need to read it too. I promise you won't be disappointed.
10. Ummm. I don't really have anything else to say... my brain is tired. I do have a (sorta lame) excuse. I've officially entered the fun "I can't sleep at night" stage of pregnancy. Good times.
Happy Tuesday Everyone :)