2. Speaking of Christina. This is a picture of a picture that she has in her home. I adore it.
3. Ok, one more Christina related post :)
Yesterday she sent me this link. She knew how much I'd love it. We both oohed and ahhed over it. Isn't it just lovely? I want to move into that house. Everything about that room makes my heart happy. EVERYTHING!
4. Have you guys been watching "The Voice"? We have been loving it over here. But, I must live under a rock because I had NO CLUE who one of the judges was. So, I youtubed him and listened to this song and now I seriously can NOT get out of my head....
5. Back in the fall I had a root canal done. Boo. I also paid for said root canal since our insurance didn't cover it. Double boo. My dentist wanted to finish the post/build up/crown- all of which you need after a root canal, but because he needed to take a bunch of x-rays I opted to wait until after I had Elliot. I just didn't want all that done while I was pregnant. Well before I could go in to finish it up, my tooth broke off. Really? Really? Triple Boo. Ok let's recap. I spent hours getting my root canal done. Spent over $800. And then the tooth broke off anyway. Sigh.
6.Chris is all over country music lately. He played this song and I think I might love it.
7.On father's day we took my dad out for brunch.While we were there someone commented on how much my sweet Ellie sucks on her fingers. It's true. She loves them. Our boy proudly announced that he could stick his whole fist in his mouth. And here is the picture my sister took to prove it. He's awesome.
8. I need help learning how to french braid my daughters hair. My braids are weak. Anyone want to teach me?
9. I have found a new love in Matilda Jane.
10. My brain is tired and I can't think of anything else to say except- Happy Friday Friends! ;0